Monday, October 5, 2009

Book Two: Fantasies of a Devious Mind

Chapter Three: Program XII

The room was dimly lit, and silent. Filled with beautiful, if antique, furniture shrouded by delicate white dust cloths.
My steps sounded muffled on the highly polished wooden floors, as I moved through the room to the far wall.

There it was! My heart pounded in anticipation, my mouth curving a delectable smile.
The white drop-cloth was half off, revealing a smooth, silver metallic surface.
I pulled reverently at the remaining cloth, watched it whisper its' way to the floor...

"Program Twelve, report," I said in a voice husky with desire.
There was an electronic beep, a small grind of metallic joints, and a monotone voice replied...
"Program Twelve reporting, my Lady."

He stood, and there before me was my very own sexbot, programmed to know exactly what I like, what I need.
"Execute Action Sequence 2.1" I ordered, very aware of how hot and swollen my sex was becoming.
He moved toward me.
"Acknowledged, my Lady."

Cool, smooth metal fingers caressed my cheek, slowly drifting down my collarbone, to my breast.
My breath caught in my throat, small vibrations radiating out from those inhuman fingertips, tingling through my nipple, straight through to my cunt until I could feel them pulse in unison.

I stroked the seamless, slightly reflective surface of his face, gazing into those eyes.
They looked so human... Human, but without emotion.
I closed my eyes, raising my hands to the ceiling as if to signal my complete abandon.
My robot lover moved down my body, caressing the warm and pliant flesh reverently.
His right hand paused in front of my cunt, the index finger pulsing a vibrating melody directly against my clit.
I gasped, my hips squirming as waves of pleasure flooded me.
His other hand came up to the entrance of my pussy, slowly penetrating it.
I could feel it growing wider, nudging deliciously against the walls of my sex...
My breath caught as suddenly, it extended to about twelve inches, a small, smooth knob pressing directly against my g spot.

My world exploded, lights flashing behind my closed eyes as an intense orgasm ripped through me, my cum gushing over the silver fingers of my toy.

It wasn't over, however. As if my orgasm were a signal, he moved up level with me and I could feel his cool metal cock pressing against my soaking wet cunt lips.
His cock was even bigger than his extended finger, and I felt it stretching me, making me pant for breath.

I moaned loudly, and whispered a command into his ear.
"Acknowledged, my Lady."
I fancied I heard the merest hint of emotion in his voice.
He reached behind himself and pressed a small panel on his lower back.
The panel opened, revealing a chrome buttplug, almost as large as the cock that was nestled inside me.

Obediently, my metallic lover pushed himself up off of me, and lowered himself onto the dildo.
I watched his face carefully... There was a definite flicker of emotion there. Fear. Arousal.
His face returned to perfect stillness, perfect obedience.
His ass stretched wide around the dildo, and I lowered my aching pussy onto his enormous cock.

I fucked him, as he was being fucked by that dildo... Getting myself off with his vibrating fingers, the feeling of power that came from using him...
Another orgasm built, this one stronger than the one before, shaking my entire body, clenching my frenzied cunt around that huge, hard cock.

"Cum!" I managed to cry out as it took me, and he, of course, obeyed.

Afterwards, the light in his eyes died out.
"Program........Terminating........."
His head hung slightly, his joints frozen in place. I covered him lovingly with the sheet, and kissed his forehead.
"Thank you. My perfect lover."

1 comment: