Monday, August 17, 2009

Book Two: Fantasies of a Devious Mind.

Chapter Two: Taken.

Early afternoon, and I was just finishing a hot, relaxing shower.
Stepping out onto the cool tiles, I reached for my towel and wrapped it around myself, savouring the soft, fluffy texture of cotton against my bare skin.
Humming under my breath I moved to the bedroom, searching for some decent clothes.
As I reached for my bra, something sharp stung the nape of my neck.

Impatiently, I brushed the back of my neck with a hand, expecting to see an unfortunate bug.
Red crimson smeared across my fingers, and I felt the sting again, this time accompanied by a whisper.
"Don't move. Don't speak. Obey exactly."
I froze, my heart fluttering in fear.
I struggled not to whimper, or to shiver as warm rivulets of blood trickled slowly down my spine.
The tip of the knife dug in deeper, forcing me to my knees.
"Listen carefully now, little slut. I want you to take that delectable body of yours and place it on the Frame."
The little knot inside my stomach released a little, because only Adonis and I knew about the Frame.

It was something that we had both wanted, both discussed for long periods of time.
A bondage frame, specifically measured to my body with leather straps along the length of it.
To be properly positioned, I had to kneel on the supporting pads which were about two feet off the floor, and stretch my upper body forward, arms extended, so that my ass and cunt were fully exposed.
I smiled and started to voice my agreement, when a sharp slap knocked my head to the side.
"Don't speak! Just obey."

I did whimper that time, the fear in my stomach blossoming again, doubt clouding my better judgement of who this forceful man was.
I pushed myself up onto my knees again, intending to stand.
The knife pricked my skin and I let out an involuntary cry of pain.

"I think I'd like to see you crawl out of here."
My face reddened with shame, tears burning my eyes, though I refused to let them fall.
Slowly, I placed my hands on the ground, and pushed my left knee forward...then the right...
Crawling on the floor from the bedroom, my body on display with every movement, slowly, tortuously, moving toward the playroom.

Upon reaching it, a shaky little sigh breathed itself from my lips, and I shuffled to the Frame, lifted myself onto it, feeling my body sink flush against the custom built wood.
My pulse was racing, in both fear and excitement, wondering what was going to happen to me now that I was in such a vulnerable position.
The cool leather straps slid easily around my ankles, tightening and holding them securely.
The same thing happened to the straps around my calves, thighs, waist and abdomen.
A slightly thinner set of straps held down my neck, my arms and my wrists.

Out of habit, I flexed against them, testing for an escape route.

A chuckle from behind me.
"Oh no, little slut. Mine to play with. Torture. Use."
I trembled in my bonds, though a small part of me thrilled with anticipation.
I heard movement, the opening of a zip... Perhaps a bag?
My head was angled downwards, facing the floor, so I didn't have a wide scope of vision.
A gloved hand appeared in front of my eyes, opening to reveal a small silver bullet, about an inch long and a quarter inch thick, with a long, almost transparent silicon string attached to the end of it.
The hand disappeared, and the next moment, cold, thick lube was being roughly applied to my asshole.
I cried out... "Please! Oh no... don't..."

The bullet slid easily into me, a thick finger pushing it deeper into my ass.
Just when I thought I was getting used to the feel of its' invasion, it began to vibrate.
Not a low, steady, easy-to-handle vibration... Oh no.
This was a high pitched, randomly timed rhythm that forced me to try to squirm around it, reaching its' quivering waves of pleasure right through to my pussy.
I gasped, unable to move, unable to wrap my mind around this sudden assault of my senses.

My aggressor placed a small metal box underneath my stomach, just within view.
It had two clear plastic tubes stemming from the top, with conical suction devices.

Wait- suction devices?!
Yes... they went on my nipples, which by now were hard, throbbing, and extremely sensitive.
The machine was switched on, and the cups instantly moulded to my breasts, squeezing and releasing them rhythmically.
My cheeks flooded with colour- I couldn't believe this! I was being milked...
Still, the long, pulling motion of the machines' tubes were making my nipples tingle, and I could feel my cunt swelling in wanton need.
"Please... oh god... make it stop...." I pleaded.

For my efforts, a rubber ball gag was promptly shoved between my lips and tightly bound.
I made small noises of protest in my throat.

Silence, except for the buzzing of the vibe in my butt and the steady pumping of the machine.
Then, footsteps. A thud. Scraaaaaaaaape...
A bucket, placed beneath my head, the inside of the base marked 'Drool.'
Scraaaaaaaaaape... Another bucket, placed roughly where I imagined my cunt would be.
"That one's marked 'Cum'," said my torturer, sounding pleased.
So, here I was, bound, teased, milked, and now half crazy with arousal.

The door closed, and I didn't know if the brute was in or out of the room.
That is, until I felt his breath on my back, and his fingers fumbling against my clit.

I let out a muffled yelp, my entire body shivering at the touch, now hypersensitive and extremely aroused.
Something made a soft, musical sound, and a finger brushed against my clit again, drawing it out from beneath its' hood.
I moaned, drool slipping from the tiny gap between my lips and the ball gag, dribbling down my chin and into the bucket below.
I felt a part of me curl up and hide. Oh, how I wished I could be invisible...
Cool metal surrounded the erect nub of my clitoris, jerking my thoughts back to the frenzied lust that was consuming me.

'Ding. Ding.'

I frowned, wondering what on earth that noise was, and where it was coming from.
Fingers tugged at the clamp, settling it into place, and almost making me orgasm.
The noise grew louder, and more insistent.

My eyes widened with horror as I realised it was a bell... attached to the clamp.
A thick, warm cock stretched my cunt wide open, thrusting in without any concern for me, crudely fucking my dripping hot sheath, forcing it open, pounding hard, my skin forced brutally against the leather straps holding me in place.
The bell rang with each thrust, reminding me of my position as he raped me.
"Such a good little cock slut, aren't you?," he asked, "Such a fuckin' hot cow-slut."

My body writhed in its' restraints, sensations overwhelming me.
Surely.. I couldn't
cum from this sort of treatment?
I couldn't... No... I wouldn't.
I tried to fight it, that feeling of the muscles tightening...
Of the orgasm blossoming in my lower body....
Tried to deny the feelings that wove through me, that intoxicated my mind...

But... the pleasure...

Vibrations, all through me now...
That cock, fucking me hard and fast, plunging as far in as it could go, practically tearing me apart...
My nipples... sensitive, swollen, being caressed and suckled by the machine...


I closed my eyes and let my body take over, lust filling every part of me.
Saliva flowed freely from the gag as my moans grew louder and uninhibited.
With a final, hard thrust, hard enough to make the straps of the Frame strain to hold my weight, he came inside me, and my orgasm burst into flame.
My sex constricted wildly, the bullet in my ass sending licks of dark pleasure through my orgasm. Every single muscle in my body tensed, my mind locked into the overwhelming sensations, and all at once, released, my thoughts totally shattered.
My pleasure squirted from my cunt and into the bucket, wave after wave of ecstasy blurring the line between consciousness and sleep...
My body jerked once more, and hung limp, thoughts... going... black.

I woke up abruptly, and looked around, to see the bedroom.
From the light, I'd guess it was early evening.
I sat up, and gasped as the covers caressed my bare nipples.
My pussy was leaking a little onto my thighs.

The front door opened, and someone stepped inside.
My heart pounded.
"Hi love, I'm home!" said Adonis.


2 comments: