Monday, August 10, 2009

Book Two: Fantasies of a Devious Mind.

Welcome to the next book in the Velvet Chronicles!
Thankyou to my readers for enjoying and my lovers for inspiring!

Comments help to motivate me to post, so please feel free to write a little something so that the creative juices keep flowing!

This next book is all about the sexy, erotic, sensual, and twisted fantasies that play in Velvets' mind.
Some of them she's tried... Some of them her lovers whisper in her ear as she orgasms...Some of them she pictures vividly as she's pumping her soaking wet pussy against her favourite toy...

Have fun guessing which is which, and above all ~ Enjoy!

Velvet xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Is it wrong for me to use the upcoming book as a checklist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all *laughs* So long as you use some of them with me!

    ReplyDelete