Sunday, August 9, 2009

Book One: Velvet Memories.

Chapter Eight: DancingBear.

Velvet sat on top of her latest victim- ah, subject, with a dreamy smile.
Her teasing, skilful fingers danced over the crimson scratches and bite wounds that marked over half of his body.
In an absent minded tone, she began to reminisce.
Reminisce about that glorious, talented man that had become the centre of her musings lately.

"It began as a hunt.

I had been trawling the internet for a playmate, a little distraction from the doldrums of every day life.
I found him, in a chatroom, and decided that he would have to do.
He was amusing, educated, cute.
I arranged to meet him in a private chat over messenger, intending to woo him, bespell him and use him as my toy.

I played it coy. And shy. And submissive.
Wait! - Submissive?! ...Yes.
I felt submissive to him."

The man beneath her gaped, wide eyed, and Velvet smirked, raking her nails over his sensitive, abused skin.

"However, the balance tipped, and my spirit meshed with his.
We each submitted, dominated, experimented.

Yin, and yang, two halves of a perfect balance, were brought together.
He was an Enchanter of skill enough to match my own.
I was enamoured; he resisted the romance, his shields protecting the inner self.
I opened to him.
My fears, my dreams, my faults, my strengths, my love...
All exposed to him, my very self, the core of my being stripped naked for his gaze.

He opened to me.
Love grew, surrounded us both. Oh! What love...
What a perfect, exquisite feeling. To be so wholly accepted by another.
To yearn to hold them, to please them, to share with them your life, your experiences, your heart.

We became two people embracing one future.
His fate, his life, aligned with mine in an irrevocable way.
He became a treasured piece of my precious soul; I wanted to drink of him, tasting like euphoria.
My thoughts, my plans, my world made space for him, easily and naturally.
I immersed myself in him, filling, drenching myself in his being, that I might feel the intangible quintessence of him.

Long, long moments have I waited to be with him; to be near him.
Something in me soars to a plane of ecstasy when the dream of being together
is forefront in my mind.
I have waited, and will wait for him the rest of my life if need be...
Because between wishes and life lies patience."


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful writing as always!

    I'm really looking forward to the story stretching out before you and yours ;)

    ReplyDelete