Thursday, July 23, 2009

Book One: Velvet Memories.

Chapter Four: Prince Mirehn.

Softly spoken words, caressing the ear of the listener. One... Two... Sink, sleep, obey.
He had me, from the very first moment I heard his voice.
Oh, such a voice! Soothing and dangerous all at once, with a sensuality that fired my imagination to decadent and sinful acts.

My mind was wrapped in a soft blanket of haziness. His words kept stroking, kept soothing, kept wrapping and dropping and making love to my subconscious mind...

Something tightened, deep within me. It cried out needily for sustenance, and he fed it.
Growing, expanding, deep within me, I felt it writhe and tremble with the magnitude of its' power.
My muscles tensed, my breathing shallow, almost gasped.
Thoughts in a frenzy of sensation, head tossing from side to side wildly, my entire being focussed inwards...

Explosion.

Of light, and sound, and colour, and emotion and thought. Energy burst from my orgasm into the surrounding room, flooding it as my physical body bucked and trembled...
As moan after satiated moan escaped my lips...

I came to, slowly, a soft smile dreamily growing.

"How?" I asked him.
"Like this." He replied.

Again, his words slid easily into my mind, and I plummeted for a thousand feet, my mind delving into the sweetly dark abyss of my subconscious.
This time, he took me. I felt his smooth skin against mine, warm, his fingers gripping, positioning, caressing.
The pulsing, heated velvet of his cock nudging against my labia, my arousal gathering in a molten pool of desire...
His words, still streaming through my mind... My body, limp, relaxed, a willing captive of his will...


Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

He drove into me mercilessly, his hard silky flesh claiming mine, forcing room, filling every corner of my cunt and my mind... Taking me faster than I could offer myself to him.
"Cum." He ordered.
I obeyed. And again. And another- my body began to tremble from the overwhelming rapture that was him...
My mind tumbling over itself in a single, perfect release of thought, of will, of stress.
I became a creature of light, of freedom, of pure sensation for long moments.

His words called me back, and slowly, wearily, I hauled my mind into reality.

A few hours later, I lay thinking of him... This dashing Prince that had cleverly danced his way into my mind.
Seduced me. Coaxed me. Taken me.
I sat up quickly, eyes widening. That is my game...
The sneaky devil!
A thoughtful smile crossed my lips. Perhaps I had met my match after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment